harnesses are still for sale
Old 02-01-2018, 08:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fireman297
harnesses are still for sale
how much for the harness?
Old 02-01-2018, 05:04 PM

Received 2,418 Likes on 1,272 Posts

So Jeff are you going to refund my money for these damaged tail lights? The packing was horrible!
Old 02-01-2018, 05:40 PM

Bought the tail lights that fireman297 had for sale in this thread, paid on jan. 3rd....just received them TODAY! As soon as I picked the box up from the porch I could feel the contents freely moving around. When I opened them this is what I found, and now he wont respond to post here or his email.

No bubble wrap to protect them.Just scraps of whatever thrown in there...no insurance and the cheapest, service possible...USPS Parcel Post. The way there were shipped, you honestly couldnt have shipped withing the same county and not of had damage. $600 for this...... Buyers beware.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:58 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you for your comment Goose. I have been buying and selling on this forum since 2015 and have never had a complaints.

I covered the cost of shipping if you had wanted it shipped at a more expensive rate or I would have been happy to let you pay for that shipping.

I bought those lights for $800 then spent another $200 to have them professionally tinted. So after purchasing them, shipping and tinting they cost me about $950. I sent them to you in the same packaging I received them in. I even added extra gray padding and the green bubble wrap around the lights. They were packaged great and did not have any issues when I sent them.

I shipped the order to you within 2 days of receiving payment. They were shipped and insurance was purchased, but post office made a mistake. They were supposed to be to with 5 to 7 days. I have no control over the us postal system.

You failed to mention that the package was lost some how during the shipping. You escalated the PayPal and I immediately was on it and discovered that the package was lost somewhere. I worked with you and the USPS and was able to locate it. They figured it out and the package arrived just yesterday afternoon. That is when we discovered that there was damage. You also failed to include the photo of the damage to the box that was obviously done during shipping, and is was probably caused the damage to the lights.

I am more disappointed than you as you will have all your money returned. I am the one that is trying to figure this out with the USPS and am very angry with them. I am the one who is at a loss of over $950

It’s too bad you aren’t able to see that this was out of my control.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:16 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Here is the shipping tracking. You can see it went out on January 5th and I didn't hear from you until the 23rd that there was any issue. I have been on top of this and working with you the whole way. Should I include copies of all the e-mails?

Old 02-02-2018, 03:18 AM

It doesnt matter how long you have been shipping without incident. It only matter when something like this happens. I dont want to fully hash this out with you on this matter. The pics I posted are what was in the box and used to ship these. I wont defend myself but ALL that have bought from me will attest to just how fast I ship, resolve issue, and most importantly respond quickly. I have cataloged and collected all notes, emails etc with respect to this transaction.. Even the email of when you.....It doesnt matter. I will ask you here what I have been asking you thru email pls refund my money. I will ensure they arrive safely back to you. Fully bubble wrapped, and insured...at my expense. Anyone on here that I have ever bought from or sold to will tell you I pay instantly, I ship instantly, and when the package arrives it is overkill packaging. I am concealing nothing. I am an honorable man....I am sorry this went down the way it did.... it was I that initiated a lost package report after NOT receiving a response from you about the type of USPS service you used to help me track it down....I started that search on Jan 24th....
Old 02-02-2018, 03:24 AM

Include what you want Jeff it doesnt matter. Package was suppose to be delivered on Jan 13th.

Here is a screen shot of the lost package search I initiated....

Old 02-02-2018, 03:40 AM

Also since insurance was purchased, as you say, you wont take a loss. However much insurance you bought, they will allow you to claim. As far as me asking for a more expensive shipping method...how was i to know what service you were shipping in order for me to ask or request a higher/quicker ship method? Package was perhaps lost during shipping because it was sent parcel post. A service the PO places very little value on. It would have been no more than another $5-10 ore to just have sent it priority mail. And had you offered this i would have agreed to cover the additional cost. I would never send items of such expense Parcel Post and bought insurance but neglect to verify that it was on my receipt. Just want to solve this and be done with it. Thank you for agreeing to refund my money. I do appreciate this and never said the shipping time was in your control.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:44 AM

Default Lights Packed Up

Posting the tail lights up to be shipped back. $60.00 in postage and $600.00 insurance purchased to protect the seller and myself against further loss. Over sized box and double required materials for added safe travel. What is posted and how I packed these is how they they should be received without incident. Wish this could have worked out better for both parties.

Quick Reply: 2015 F-150 garage sale